2017 Regional Philanthropic Opportunities
Created in partnership with (BusinessWest), the Giving Guide connects nonprofits with the regions health care professionals and business leaders, helping them to make more informed giving decisions. The Giving Guide provides year-long visibility to participating organizations to showcase their mission statements, events, board of directors, volunteer and giving opportunities.
- Tap into the regions’ leaders who are willing to donate their time, money and talent.
- Play a huge role in the quality of life within the Western Mass. region – and this publication—combined with the online flipbook presence year long.
- Showcase your mission, progress, governance and many initiatives.
Tell Your Story – or – Sponsor A Profile
Individuals and businesses across the region have a chance to give back to the community – by sponsoring a profile in the annual Giving Guide. It will reach 60,000 professionals just in time for the season of giving, providing the ideal forum for telling your story and inspiring philanthropic activity.
- Sponsor a profile for your charity of choice, and highlight your support of their mission.
- Promote your brand to local business leaders, charitable organizations and fundraising professionals.
- Receive a pdf of the two-page spread to use for marketing.
Each participating organization will receive a two-page spread, which includes a profile and a full page ad.
Help Pay It Forward.
To learn more about the Giving Guide and how you can get involved, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 413-781-8600 ext. 110.