SPRINGFIELD — Baystate Health announced the June 3 closing of the Baystate Mary Lane Satellite Emergency Facility in Ware. Baystate Wing Hospital, located at 40 Wright St. in Palmer, will continue to offer patients comprehensive 24/7 emergency services in a recently constructed (2018) Emergency Department that is nine miles from the Baystate Mary Lane campus.
In addition to the Baystate Wing Hospital ED, emergency services are provided at the following locations:
• Athol Hospital Emergency Department, 2033 Main St., Athol;
• Baystate Medical Center Emergency Department, 759 Chestnut St., Springfield;
• Cooley Dickinson Hospital Emergency Department, 30 Locust St., Northampton;
• Harrington Hospital Emergency Department, 100 South St., Southbridge;
• Heywood Hospital Emergency Department, 242 Green St., Gardner;
• Holyoke Medical Center, 575 Beech St., Holyoke;
• Mercy Medical Center Emergency Department, 271 Carew St., Springfield;
• UMass Memorial Medical Center Emergency Department – Memorial Campus, 119 Belmont St., Worcester; and
• UMass Memorial Medical Center Emergency Department – University Campus, 55 North Lake Ave., Worcester.
Walk-in or urgent-care services are available at the following locations:
• Convenient MD, 471 Center St., Ludlow;
• Urgent Care of Wilbraham, 2040 Boston Road, Wilbraham;
• CVS MinuteClinic, 1001 Thorndike St., Palmer;
• MedExpress Urgent Care, 1312 Boston Road, Springfield;
• CVS Retail Clinic, 142 Worcester St., Charlton; and
• Urgent Care Express at Harrington-Charlton, 10 North Main St., Charlton.