In these times, many people will be working remotely. In addition to accessing Healthcare News online, readers may wish to add their home address. To do this, e-mail email@example.com, visit https://healthcarenews.com/print-subscription/, or call 413.781.8600.
A Note From The Editor
The novel coronavirus has changed virtually every facet of life here in Western Mass. — and across the country. It is a fast-moving story with far-reaching implications. Each day the situation changes. Those of us at Healthcare News will do our best to keep our readers informed and be that trusted source of information that everyone needs in times of crisis.
While the magazine publishes monthly, its website, healthcarenews.com, will be updated repeatedly over the course of each day to help keep readers up to date with breaking news. Also, we will be posting stories, on this page, on everything from how the healthcare community is responding to this crisis to what healthcare administrators, practice managers and healthcare staff must do to lead effectively in these unprecedented times.
Healthcare News has been the go-to source for information about the region’s healthcare sector for nearly 20 years. We will continue to be that source in this time of unparalleled change and challenge.
- Opinion: An Unsettling Travesty at the Holyoke Soldiers’ Home
- Death Toll, Questions Mount at Holyoke Soldiers’ Home Amid COVID-19 Outbreak
- State Extends Non-essential Business Closures to May 4
- Churches Ring Bells for Holyoke Medical Center
- Eleven Dead at Holyoke Soldiers’ Home in March, at Least Five Due to COVID-19
- Kim and James Taylor Donate $350,000 to Berkshire Medical Center To Fight COVID-19
- Baystate Health Moves Blood-donor Operation to Holyoke as Need Increases
- Time to Honor a New Version of ‘the Few’
- Community Foundation Makes Grants of $700,000 Through COVID-19 Response Fund
- JGS Lifecare Praises LPN Caleb Poirier as He Reports to New York with U.S. Army Reserves
- Second Chance Food Pantry Helps Pet Owners During Trying Times
- State Announces Federal Disaster Request and Other COVID-19 Response Efforts
Coronavirus: Important Links
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Massachusetts Department of Public Health
- World Health Organization
- CDC Information for Healthcare Professionals