In these times, many people will be working remotely. In addition to accessing Healthcare News online, readers may wish to add their home address. To do this, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, visit https://healthcarenews.com/print-subscription/, or call 413.781.8600.
A Note From The Editor
The novel coronavirus has changed virtually every facet of life here in Western Mass. — and across the country. It is a fast-moving story with far-reaching implications. Each day the situation changes. Those of us at Healthcare News will do our best to keep our readers informed and be that trusted source of information that everyone needs in times of crisis.
While the magazine publishes monthly, its website, healthcarenews.com, will be updated repeatedly over the course of each day to help keep readers up to date with breaking news. Also, we will be posting stories, on this page, on everything from how the healthcare community is responding to this crisis to what healthcare administrators, practice managers and healthcare staff must do to lead effectively in these unprecedented times.
Healthcare News has been the go-to source for information about the region’s healthcare sector for nearly 20 years. We will continue to be that source in this time of unparalleled change and challenge.
- Allergies or COVID-19? Understanding the Signs and Symptoms
- UMass Amherst Study to Estimate Coronavirus Exposure on Campus and Across State
- State Legislation Aims to Create Commission of Inquiry on COVID-19 Response, Recovery
- Soldiers’ Home Report Cites Poor Decisions, Lack of Leadership
- Holyoke Medical Center to Close Designated COVID-19 Testing Area
- Baker-Polito Administration Launches New COVID-19 Testing Website
- UMass Amherst Contributes to Development of Open-source N95 Respirator
- 413Cares Collaborates with Mass 2-1-1, Aunt Bertha on COVID-19 Service Referrals
- Mercy Physician Promotes Website Offering COVID-19 Resources for Cancer Survivors
- Springfield College Health Science Students Assist with COVID-19 Data Project
- Baystate, Mercy to Offer Free Virtual Seminar on ‘Religion & Culture: Its Impact on COVID-19’
- State Transitions to Second Phase of Economic Reopening
Coronavirus: Important Links
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Massachusetts Department of Public Health
- World Health Organization
- CDC Information for Healthcare Professionals