In these times, many people will be working remotely. In addition to accessing Healthcare News online, readers may wish to add their home address. To do this, e-mail email@example.com, visit https://healthcarenews.com/print-subscription/, or call 413.781.8600.
A Note From The Editor
The novel coronavirus has changed virtually every facet of life here in Western Mass. — and across the country. It is a fast-moving story with far-reaching implications. Each day the situation changes. Those of us at Healthcare News will do our best to keep our readers informed and be that trusted source of information that everyone needs in times of crisis.
While the magazine publishes monthly, its website, healthcarenews.com, will be updated repeatedly over the course of each day to help keep readers up to date with breaking news. Also, we will be posting stories, on this page, on everything from how the healthcare community is responding to this crisis to what healthcare administrators, practice managers and healthcare staff must do to lead effectively in these unprecedented times.
Healthcare News has been the go-to source for information about the region’s healthcare sector for nearly 20 years. We will continue to be that source in this time of unparalleled change and challenge.
- 850 UMass Workers to Be Furloughed
- CFWM Distributes $4.3M in Mass COVID-19 Relief Fund Grants
- Experts: Upcoming Flu Season Will Be Unprecedented
- ‘Stop the Spread’ COVID-19 testing site opening Aug. 26 at HCC
- Flu Vaccine Now Required for All Massachusetts Students
- Task Force Examines Role of Mobile Health Technology in COVID-19 Pandemic
- Baker-Polito Administration Releases Enhanced Community-level COVID-19 Data
- State Announces New Initiatives to Stop Spread of COVID-19
- American Academy of Pediatrics Offers Guidance for Safe Return to Youth Sports
- State Announces Expansion of Targeted Free COVID-19 Testing Sites
- Baystate Medical Center Reports 36 Infections in COVID-19 Outbreak
- Baker-Polito Administration Issues New Travel Order Effective Aug. 1
Coronavirus: Important Links
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Massachusetts Department of Public Health
- World Health Organization
- CDC Information for Healthcare Professionals