SPRINGFIELD — Local law firm Shatz, Schwartz and Fentin announced that eight of its attorneys were listed in Best Lawyers in America 2023.
• Steven Schwartz was named a Lawyer of the Year in the field of business organizations. He was also selected for inclusion in Best Lawyers in America in the fields of bankruptcy and creditor debtor rights/insolvency and reorganization law, business organizations (including LLCs and partnerships), closely held companies and family business law, and corporate law.
• Michele Feinstein was named a Lawyer of the Year in the field of trusts and estates and was also selected for inclusion in Best Lawyers in America in the fields of litigation: trusts and estates, elder law, and trusts and estates.
• Mark Esposito was named One to Watch by Best Lawyers in the field of litigation: labor and employment.
The other attorneys selected by their peers for inclusion in Best Lawyers in America 2023 are:
• Gary Fentin, who was recognized in the fields of banking and finance law and commercial transactions/uniform commercial code (UCC) law;
• Carol Cioe Klyman, selected in the fields of elder law and trusts and estates;
• Managing Partner Timothy Mulhern, recognized in the fields of corporate law and tax law;
• James Sheils, recognized in the field of commercial transactions/UCC law; and
• Steven Weiss, selected in the fields of bankruptcy and creditor debtor rights/insolvency and reorganization law.