STCC to Host Information Sessions for Health Programs
SPRINGFIELD — Springfield Technical Community College (STCC) will offer virtual information sessions for programs in the School of Health & Patient Simulation.
Prospective students will have an opportunity to meet with faculty and staff, ask questions, and learn more about the programs. Visit stcc.edu/apply/info-sessions to register for the following Zoom online sessions:
• Health Science: Monday, Nov. 16, 3-4 p.m.
• Medical Coding & Billing Specialist: Tuesday, Nov. 17, 1-2 p.m.
• Health Information Technology: Tuesday, Nov. 17, 1-2 p.m.
• Physical Therapist Assistant: Wednesday, Nov. 18, noon to 1 p.m.
• Medical Laboratory Technician: Thursday, Nov. 19, 4-5 p.m.
• Dental Hygiene: Friday, Nov. 20, noon to 1 p.m.
• Medical Assistant: Monday, Nov. 23, 11 a.m. to noon
Students in health programs can get hands-on training at STCC’s SIMS Medical Center, a nationally recognized patient-simulation facility.
To safeguard students, faculty, and staff during the COVID-19 pandemic, STCC will continue to offer online classes this spring with a combination of on-campus, low-density labs for its health and STEM programs.