HOLYOKE — Joseph and Angela Wright, co-chairs of Holyoke Hospital’s $4 million “Yours for Life” campaign, have announced the members of their leadership team who will be taking the campaign to the public:
• John T. Doyle, Pacesetter Division co-chair: A CPA/consultant, Doyle is the former financial vice president of the O’Connell Companies Inc., a member of its board of directors, and founder and president of O’Connell Engineering and Financial.
• James Levelle, Pacesetter Division co-chair: As general manager of Holyoke Gas & Electric, Lavelle oversees the municipal utility. Prior to joining HG&E, Lavelle worked for more than 10 years at Hamilton Standard Space Systems Division of United Technologies Corp. in various engineering and management capacities.
• Peggy Woods, Major Gifts Division co-chair: Vice president of the Edmund G. Woods Company in Holyoke, Woods is a longtime community volunteer. She is currently chairman of the Greater Holyoke Chamber of Commerce, a member of the distribution committee for the Community Foundation of Western Mass., and a member of the board of directors of City Stage/Symphony Hall.
• Thomas Senacal, CPA, Major Gifts Division co-chair: A resident of South Hadley, he is vice president of Commercial Lending at PeoplesBank. A former senior tax manager at KPMG Peat Marwick, Senacal serves on the board of directors of Valley Health Systems and Holyoke Hospital. He is also a United Way volunteer.
• Brian Beauregard, Business and Professional Division co-chair: Superintendent of the Electric Division at the Holyoke Gas & Electric Department, he has worked in various engineering and management capacities at the utility since 1990.
• Dr. Louis Rigali, Health Professional Division chair: A dentist in practice since 1957, Rigali maintains offices with Holyoke Dental Associates. He is active in a number of dental organizations, including the American Academy of Implant Dentistry.
• Dr. Mohammad S. Bajwa, Medical Staff Division co-chair: Board certified in internal medicine, as well as pulmonary diseases, Bajwa has been on the staff of Holyoke Hospital since 1979. He is past president of the Holyoke Hospital medical staff and also past chief of medicine. Currently, he is director of the Respiratory Therapy Dept. as well as the Sleep Lab.
• Dr. Deborah Panitch, Medical Staff Division co-chair: Chief of Surgery at Holyoke Hospital, Panitch is a member of the American College of Surgeons, the Society of American Gastrointestinal Endoscopic Surgeons, the American Medical Assoc., the Mass. Medical Society, and the Hampden District Medical Society.
• Dr. Gary S. Reiter, Medical Staff Division co-chair: Reiter joined the staff of Holyoke Hospital in 1988. He is also an assistant professor of Medicine at the UMass Medical School, assistant clinical professor of Medicine at Tufts University School of Medicine, medical director of the River Valley HIV Clinic in Holyoke and associate medical director of Hospice LifeCare in Holyoke.
The Yours for Life campaign is being waged to help fund the hospital’s $11.1
million building and renovation project. For information on the campaign or to make donations, call (413) 534-2579.